- Group Health and Disability Insurance
- Group Life Insurance
- Retirement Plans (qualified and non-qualified)
- Defined Contribution – 401k, 403b, 412i, SEP, etc.
- Defined Benefit – Pension Plans
- Buy/Sell Agreements (cross purchase or entity)
If you are a sole proprietor or have an employee such as a spouse, your choices are more succinct and should be geared to address only your individual concerns. For example, employer-owned retirement plans such as SEP, IRA’s, owner-only 401k’s and defined-benefit plans will allow multiple tax and retirement options.
Regardless of your business entity or for-profit/not-for-profit status, we can design plans to help meet your specific financial strategies.